This website and its content is copyright of www.digital4sales.com © All rights reserved. Anything on this website belongs to us and you cannot use it without permission.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE
The term ‘to www.digital4sales.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
When we ask you to give a name and email address for registration for our Members area, we are collecting this to be able to contact our members. We store this data on our servers which are fully encrypted. We don’t divulge this personal data to any other third party.
When you sign up for our Newsletter or to get our free ebooks or business marketing tools, we add your name, organisation and email to our third party mailing software list. At the time of writing we use Ontraport who have Privacy Shield in place, so we are fully GDPR compliant.
Cookies are digital files that websites (including digital4sales.com) use to save snippets of information on your computer or phone about your browsing experience. This information is given back to us each time you open a new page on our site and helps us to give you a more personalised experience, make it easier to find what you’re looking for and allow you to perform online bookings.
Cookies have been used by websites for many years, but EU law now asks us to inform you and confirm you are OK with this.
- To manage your user login status during browsing sessions
- To remember your most recent search criteria when searching our site (so we can redo the search for you when you return to the search page)
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
You can request access to your data to see what we have stored about you at any time. Please use our Contact Us form and choose Data request on the dropdown. When we receive your contact, we will arrange to show you what we have collected from you.
If you wish to remove yourself from our Members please use our Contact Us form and choose Data request on the dropdown and we will remove you from our Members list.
If you wish to remove yourself as a mailing list subscriber, click the Unsubscribe link on any of our emails and you will be automatically taken off. You can also contact us on via our Contact Us form, choose Data request on the drop down and provide us with your subscriber email and we will remove you.
We promise to respond to any data or removal requests within 7 days.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.digital4sales.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.digital4sales.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.digital4sales.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.